Season 2, Episode 1: Monday's Movie: Selma (2014)
January 18th, 2021
3 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
I Think This Is Great! with Clay N. Ferno.
Season 2. Episode 1.
Welcome to the Clay N. Ferno substack Newsletter by me, Clay Silva Fernald. Stage name first, and there I go revealing my full government name.
I’m a Boston-based comic book and pop culture creator that has my eyes open for political tidbits, deep-dive movie facts, and opinions about what makes things great and why they might not actually be great at all.
I am currently a co-host on LeaguePodcast.com as well as my own podcast, I Think This Is Great! with Clay N. Ferno (You Are Here!).
Hopefully, some new ideas come into the substack forum in an organic way. Thanks for signing up.
Sign up now so you don’t miss the first issue.
In the meantime, tell your friends!Support I Think This Is Great! with Clay N. Ferno
- Monday's Movie: Selma (2014) - Well, Isn't This Great? with Clay N. Ferno
- The crazy reason Selma doesn't use the actual words from MLK's speeches - Vox
- Selma streaming: where to watch movie online?
- Be A King on Twitter: "Please don’t act like everyone loved my father. He was assassinated. A 1967 poll reflected that he was one of the most hated men in America. Most hated. Many who quote him now and evoke him to deter justice today would likely hate, and may already hate, the authentic King. #MLK https://t.co/yGdQXL5MJ3" / Twitter
- Martin Luther King III on Twitter: "My father's dream is not just a speech he gave or an idyllic view of what could be. My father's dream is something we must all choose each and every day to work towards. Together, we are all my father's legacy. #MLKDay https://t.co/M0TwVIwfLH" / Twitter
- Donate Now - The King Center
- Scrambled Jake's deletes tweet, issues apology after insensitive mimosa advertisement | wbir.com
- (24) Behind the Scene: David Oyelowo on portraying Martin Luther King Jr. in SELMA - AFI Movie Club - YouTube
- Selma Movie | Facebook
- Selma Soundtrack - playlist by f.i.l.m.e. | Spotify